The Quality Management System (QMS) has been developed to meet the requirements of our Aerospace, Auto sport and specialist industry customers and is compliant with the internationally recognised AS9100 requirements.
Our business quality philosophy is developed through the QMS to our working procedures and practises to ensure our customers receive class leading quality performance.
Exceptional quality performance is a prerequisite in support of our business objective to supply cost effective manufacture of parts and assemblies and achieve our international customers exacting delivery performance requirements.
The Senior Management of Kigass Aero Components Ltd are committed to Total Quality Management Principles with the ultimate goal of delivering world class quality products at the lowest possible cost, on time, aiming for customer satisfaction.
This will be achieved by investing in modern manufacturing methods and directing our production activities towards prevention, so eliminating the causes of defects and waste using continuous quality improvement methods and quality assurance principles rather than defect detection. We rely upon the integrity of all employees for work carried out by themselves and for the confidentiality of Kigass Aero Components Ltd and all customer information.
Lloyd’s Register LRQA AS9100D (EN 9100:2018) & ISO 9001:2015
- Manufacture and associated testing of fuel related aero engine components including ignitors and injectors
- Precision machining of components for the aerospace, automotive and associated industries
NADCAP Nonconventional Machining (SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003)
Approval for manufacturing using Electro Deposition Machining (EDM) and Wire erosion technologies to the Aerospace recognised standard.
NADCAP NonDestructive Testing (SAE Aerospace Standard AS7003)
Approval for the use of Fluorescent Die Penetrant and Magnetic particle inspection of Aerospace and other industry parts.
Rolls-Royce Civil & Defence Aerospace Approval 154451/01
- Rolls-Royce plc.
- Rolls-Royce Deutschland & Co KG
General Approval Scope
- Control of classified parts in accordance with RRES90000
- Technical control of special processes in accordance with RRP50000
- JES72 – Pressure Testing
- MSRR9969 ROCKWELL – Hardness Testing of Metals
- RPS367 – Corrosion Protection of Components
- RPS418 – Electro-Discharge Machining
- RPS507 – Application of One Part Locking and Retaining Adhesives
- RPS638 – Section B – Lubricants Applied at Engine Build
- RPS639 – Application of Jointing Compounds During Assembly
- RRP51000 – General Cleaning and Degreasing – Restricted to
- Cleaning and degreasing using aqueous media
- Cleaning and degreasing using non-halogenated organic solvents
- Cleaning and vapour degreasing
- Ultrasonic and hydrosonic cleaning
- RRP51010 – Electrochemical Etch Marking
- RRP53007 – Application of Jointing Compound RRMS45008
- RRP55000 – Nonconventional Machining
- RRP56004 – Super Polishing and Super Finishing
- RRP58003 – 1A2, – 1D2 – Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI)
- RRP58004 – Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- RRP58007 – Visual Inspection
- RRP59001- Processing of Titanium Alloys and Associated Hardware
- RRP59006 – Processing of Carbon and Low Alloy Steel
Kawasaki Heavy Industries – Gas Turbine Division – Quality Assurance Approval KHI-674
- Quality Specification: KQ-7283
- Scope: Manufacturing of naval parts